Prices Reservation BED AND BREAKFAST ERDÖ-INN: € 27.50 per person per night, including breakfast.  

HOLIDAY RENTAL ERDÖ-TANYA: Low season: € 400 per week (1 to 4 people, holiday home) Low season: € 500 per week (5 to 6 people, holiday home + extra bedroom) High season: € 500 per week (1 to 4 people, holiday home) High season: € 600 per week (5 to 6 people, house + extra bedroom)  

FURNISHED ACCOMODATION VILLA KAKELBONT: Low season: € 595 per week (1 to 6 people) Low season: € 695 per week (7 to 10 people) High season: € 695 per week (1 to 6 people) High season: € 895 per week (7 to 10 people)  

ADDITIONAL COSTS: Final cleaning: € 50 Reservation costs: € 15 Deposit: € 100 Heating costs according to consumption from 1 September – end of May  

PRACTICAL INFORMATION: Both houses have a private swimming pool Prepaid WiFi hotspot available Duvets, bed linen and pillows available Hand and tea towels provided Pets allowed Possibility of babysitting dogs   Arrival after 4 p.m. Departure before 10 a.m.  

DOG CAREER SERVICE: Your dog (s) stay is FREE. € 10.00 per day / per dog (price several dogs in consultation) if you use the “babysitter and walk service”. This service is only possible at the Erdö Tanya holiday home.  

BOOKING CONDITIONS: A deposit of 30% must be made upon reservation The remaining amount 70% must be paid 6 weeks before arrival.   TO RESERVE: You can make a reservation with us by filling in the form below, or by calling us. Tel: 06-52823753 We strive to confirm your reservation within 24 hours.